This is the extraordinary story of Nathan, father of 2, hardworking family man.
Tragedy struck 4 years ago in the form of an electrical accident at his former workplace with zero compensation. Today, having both his legs amputated; Nathan's movement is restricted to prosthetic limbs. Despite his overwhelming odds, Nathan works two jobs a day to sustain his family.
In the morning Nathan earns by doing sewing work and in the afternoon they provide home-prepared snacks for the passerby, on the roadside, in a cart. But ever rising expenses are a big challenge for them.
At CareStation, we have implemented a 4-part proposal, to uplift this deserving family:
1. Empower: Nathan's self-employment: Rs.15,000
2. Support: Children's education: Rs. 25,000
3. Shelter: Part key money for home rent - Rs. 30,000
4. Care: Nathan's Health: Rs. 10,000
You can contribute any small amount for the above because your kindness can make a difference to their lives. We can't help everyone but everyone can help someone.
- Raw material provided for self employment
- 2018 Food For need pack provided (Ramadan Drive)